- Offering power, heat and Internet
- One awesome example is the Princeton Public Library in NJ. People uploaded videos to Youtube; or read this report from School Library Journal.
- Offering entertainment
- Little Free Library after Hurricane Sandy
- For example, this report on BoingBoing talks about a FLF in NJ.
- Collaborating with FEMA to offer assistance to the victims
- Offering storytime
- A really awesome example is from Queens Public Library
- Donating food
- An example comes from Brooklyn Public Library who offered bookmobiles to the affected area.
- Library card as voting ID
- For example, in Memphis, TN
- Having panels on voting issues
- An example is the Towson branch of the Baltimore County Public Library
- As a part of the "Searching for Democracy: A Public Conversation about the Constitution" Project in San Diego Public Library, local author Mark E. Smith talked about why we need to stop voting
- Political Cartoon
- Library of Congress' political cartoon exhibition
- Mock election
- One really serious example is the mock election conducted by The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
Kudos to all the classmates in 511!